Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!

What is it with my coworkers? I work in a small office off the side of the main building. There are 6 of us here, 2 in offices and the other 4 of us are at a large, 4 person divided desk. Like big table with dividers so it's almost a cubicle. Anyways, one coworker had his wisdom teeth out last friday. Today he is queasy and dizzy. Most likely it's from taking his pain pills on an empty stomach.

Strangely, I'm not as anxious as usual about it. No surge of adrenaline. No shaking. No racing thoughts.   

I know my anxiety is cyclical. I know this doesn't mean I'm cured. I'm just having a good day. It's nice to not feel like I'm crazy for a while.

1 comment:

lil said...

Even if the anxiety is cyclical, I think the more good days you have, the easier it is to stay rational on the bad days, so it's great that you were able to hear that today and still feel fine. Happy Halloween!

Google Ads