Thursday, September 23, 2010

wedding plans

So. The church will not be ready in time for our planned wedding.

I'm choosing to see this as a blessing; as the original date was 4 days after my last final.

I'm still not happy about the date change.

But I am accepting that this is God's plan.

My joking that we should get married on nov. 11th so we could have a fancy wedding in my church on our first anniversary for 11/11/11 was in vain as my dress wasn't going to be ready until almost December.

The dress came in early. I'm picking it up this weekend.

Is this another change in plans? I kinda wish. I'm tired of waiting. But I'm not crazy about the two weddings thing.

In other news, construction should start soon. We're looking at april. which I'm not thrilled about. I've always wanted a fall or winter wedding. not spring. (or in texas in april- summer) the colors i've been dreaming about since i was 16 are so not spring colors. (dark red, Garnet, and silver. with evergreen instead of babys breath in all the flowers.) I know all this is silly and nothing should be important except that I'm marrying the man i love. but it wouldn't hurt for SOMETHING to work out.

No comments:

Google Ads