Friday, September 24, 2010

control. patience.



My betta pooped!

he's been constipated. and since I am an idiot, I didn't notice and i've been feeding him anyways.

apparently you're supposed to fast them when they aren't pooping. and then give them a pea.

The most annoying part of this is that I can't fix it tonight. There's nothing I can do right now. I have to not feed him for a day or two. and then try feeding him a pea.

but I am a control freak. and not a patient person. I want to fix it right this instant.

I'm sure there is some deeper meaning to this. but i'm having difficulty being eloquent about it.

I'm working on the control thing though. I really am. and being patient.

2 comments:

S.I.F. said...

What?!? How would he even eat a pea?!? And how do you even know if a fish poops?

This is why I am clearly not a pet person! ;)

Abby said...

Well, there's no poop in his bowl. and the poor guy had some obvious...issues.
and he should eat a pea when i peel it and cut it up into little pieces. i haven't tried it yet.

Google Ads