Friday, February 19, 2010

prayer request.

I suffer from depression/anxiety. Lately, I’ve been so anxious that I’m having trouble eating. And as I have always been underweight to start with, this is very bad. On the bright side, I have my high school body back and I lost all the weight that I gained last year when I was depressed. (Only, not gonna lie-my breasts were not nearly this awesome in high school) On the other hand, I really didn't need to lose that weight. My "skinny jeans" are even a little loose now. I'm back in therapy and on anti-anxiety meds again, but all these things take time. My mom's coming in town tomorrow because I need some "mommy-ing" right now. But really I just need some prayers. So please pray that I can get my eating habits back on track, and that I can beat this anxiety. Thanks.

3 comments:

ShannonDBR said...

Prayers Sent {:)
Hang in there!
Blessings,
Shannon

Abby said...

Thank you so much. I have been feeling much better lately.

Holly Renee said...

My thoughts are with you and I know how hard anxiety can be. I'm hoping that you continue to feel better!

Google Ads