Monday, October 19, 2009

not me monday!



This week, I did not forget to do at least two homework assignments. maybe more.
I did not drive all the way to the library to see if I had left my homework on the computer there, when really it was in the second most obvious place on my computer.
I did not drive the less than a 1/4 mile to the library. or to the Diner. Or the computer lab. I walk everywhere on campus because it is healthy.
I did not trick my roommate into listening to a Beatles song. I would never do that because she is morally opposed to the Beatles and I always fully respect her hatred of my favorite band.
I did not pick out the perfect wedding dress. I wouldn't do that since I'm not even really engaged yet and that would be silly. very silly.
I didn't eat half of an amazing Party Pizza. those are REALLY bad for you and have contributed significantly to my high cholesterol at age 21. which is why I have given up eating those. So I totally ate something healthy instead of something fast and cheap.
I did not spend all day playing on the interweb on friday. or saturday. or sunday. I spent my weekend studying. and working.
I did not clean my room. no, really I didn't. and I have guests coming this week. I had better work on that.

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

1 comment:

simon said...

Funny post!

Google Ads