Monday, October 12, 2009

not me monday!

I did not spend all yesterday being a pill and doing nothing.
I did not go to wal-mart at midnight with some friends and run around with foam disc shooters, while playing the mission impossible theme song loudly on my phone.
We did not convince some guy (who was "trippin balls") that we were secret agents and were going to go kill someone.
I did not see a cute baby doing something cute and sneakily take a picture.
I did not accidentally bump into the Corvette at the car show so that I could touch it. I'm not that weird.
I have not been cranky all week because I miss my boyfriend.
I did not encourage my friend to write "Batman" on the blank name tag in a picture at wal-mart. yes the other person in the picture was named Robin, but I certainly did not loan him a pen just for the awesome-ness.

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

No comments:

Google Ads