Monday, October 5, 2009

not me monday!


I did not spend all saturday napping and watching mythbusters. not
even close!
I did not buy my roommate's nephew larry boy movies for his birthday because i want to watch them. nooooo, i bought them because they teach good christian values.
I never take perverse
satisfaction my roommate's nephew hugging me first.
We also did not endorse his other aunt buying him a pet frog for his new fish tank after his mother told us specificly not to. (and it wasn't a pink frog because the process of making them is cruel and i protest
genetic alteration of animals.)
I did not hide a plastic rat in my roommate's purse. i would never do that.
I did not spend hours on the phone yesterday when i should have been studying.
I did not try to make
Vanity Cakes and make a huge mess and set off the smoke detectors. i can always cook perfectly.
And my roommate and i did not buy Moon Shoes at a thrift store. we are way too old for that.

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.


on a side note, my aunt was just diagnosed with breast cancer, please keep her in your prayers. my friend's mom's skin cancer is back, and another friend just lost his mom. please keep these families in your prayers too.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

keeping your family in our prayers

Google Ads