Wednesday, April 22, 2009

layout

i have finally found a template that lets me display my individuality. i took all of these pictures. (except for that kitten in the header; i was holding it while my roommate took the picture. she said i could use it.) It's no Grumpy Toast, but i like it. 

i have an actual post eventually but it is late and i will type that up sometime this weekend if i can. for now, watch the ball clock. it is fasinating. and pray for all the people in my blog list thingy. and link me to anyone you think should be added. (even though it would kill the way i finally got all the bars to kinda line up at the bottom. kidding, kidding.) 

almost 2. gotta go watch that clock. 

bonus points to whoever can find the easter egg hiding in one of the pictures. 

1 comment:

Spencer said...

I FOUND THE EASTER EGG!!!!!!! TOP LEFT AMONGST THE FLOWERS!!!!!!

Google Ads