Monday, March 9, 2009

not me monday



i did not post a widget on myspace that led people to falsely believe that i am pregnant. Not me!

I did not spend two hours playing addicting games when i had homework to do. nope, not me!

i did not cheat on my "internet-for school-work-and-e-mail-only-for-one-week" resolution. not at all!

i did not dance around the apartment after roommate c & d moved out.

i did not sleep through spanish class twice last week and this morning.

i did not change the water in my fish tank and then not fix any of the plants that are now floating around.

i do not find it funny that my ex-roommates are now living with the girl that slept in my living room for 6 weeks last fall while they finished building the apartment complex they live in now. not funny at all!

i do not dearly miss watching project runway every wednesday. stupid courts.

i do not skip meals and then eat a bunch of chips and call it lunch. i never do that.

i do not read
this blog and then participate in not me monday when i have homework to do. not me!!!

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

No comments:

Google Ads